Choking baby saved by Mc’donald’s staff

Choking baby saved by Mc donald’s staff

CCTV footage from a McDonald’s branch in Sydney shows restaurant staff saving the life of 14-month-old Nevaeh after she stopped breathing from choking on a chip. The video shows Nevaeh’s parents, Tevita and Glory, rushing to the counter with the infant. The actions of staff at the Mount Druit McDonald’s were praised by New South Wales paramedics

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial